• Top Games

    Download My Hospital 1.1.5 Apk for Android (Simulation)

    Download My Hospital Android apk 1.1.5 latest free
    Game Info:
    Updated
    Installs
    10,000 - 50,000
    Current Version
    1.1.6
    Requires Android
    5.0 and up
    Summary - A simulation game for Android, in which we will fight with the most unusual and funny diseases. In My Hospital - simulation game in which you control its own health center!

    Create potions, grown and harvested medicinal plants, prepare medicines for the hundreds of patients who need your help. In this world, the main thing - a panacea, you can make a cure for every ailment!

    The screenshots of the game My Hospital version 1.1.5 apk
    Download Alternatives:
    Get it on Google Play

    Click My Hospital apk 1.1.5 below.
    Download here
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments
    Item Reviewed: Download My Hospital 1.1.5 Apk for Android (Simulation) Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Droids Apps
    Scroll to Top